Aqui va el manga:
You may need to right click and rename your file to just 'hosts' if it has the '.old' on the end. Then you can edit it in notepad.
I copied and pasted
and it worked! Thank you!!!! :''''''D
And to get the permission just read it here: https://www.petri.com/edit-hosts-file-windows-8, and I used the method #1
Editing a HOSTS File in Windows 8: Method #1
Here is what you can do in order to edit the HOSTS file on Windows 8.
- Copy the HOSTS file from the C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc folder to your Desktop.
- Open the copy from your Desktop in Notepad, and make all necessary changes.
- Edit the file, do whatever you need to do, then save and close the file back to the desktop.
- Next, copy and paste the file to its original location.
- You will be asked if you want to overwrite the file. Choose Replace the file in the destination.
Windows will ask for Administrator permission; the changed HOSTS file will replace successfully the original.